We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

We didn't have time to take any pictures today. Isaac was up all night last night...he wanted to snack every hour..and what Isaac wants, Isaac gets!! We went to the cardiologists office today...they gave him his rsv shot (this should be the last one until next year). We didn't see the cardiologist, we have an another appointment to see him next week. I did get a nap this afternoon. Isaac will sleep for three hours straight if I let him lay on my chest....he's spoiled rotten! (but, I've got to do what I've got to do to get what sleep he'll let me get!) I talked to Chris and Eli today...and they are having a blast in Phoenix (what charmed lives all my boys live!) Abby sent me the cutest picture-scrapbook (i'll try and post a picture of it)....it made me teary-eyed (i'm sure it's just my hormones...but, the pictures were beautiful!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: