We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, May 03, 2007



If I could make a wish...it would be that my Isaac would sleep...that he would sleep when I sleep, that he would sleep when I need to eat, and that he would sleep when I need to shower and change clothes. (that's only wishful thinking...i know!) Isaac had a pretty good day today (except for his lack of sleep). He had reflux troubles for half of the day, but by the afternoon, he was feeding and sleeping a lot better. Eli and Chris are at Aunt Christy's now...and they arrived as sick little puppies. (I'm not sure if they were just car sick or picked up some germs from Mandy's house). Hopefully, they get a good night sleep and have fun playing tomorrow!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: