We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, May 28, 2007


OH MY GOSH!!! It's Isaac's birthday and I didn't get a cake. My little angel is 2 months old today. Oh well...on with the updates.
It's Monday night now...and Isaac refused to let me take a nap today. We will need to sit down tomorrow and start negotiations. We actually have an 8am appointment with the urologist. This appointment is because when he was born, he had hydronephrosis (full kidneys). When we were discharged, they were considered mild. This is just a follow up to that ultrasound. Many children with DiGeorge often have problems with their kidneys. Then, at 11am, we have an appointment with our peditrician. isaac will get his 2 month shots. Lucky for him, we don't have any appointments scheduled for Wednesday, so he'll have a day to rest. It's almost time for his next feeding...so, I have to "shake it" to get all of my supplies in order!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wait just one minute Kat. You are having negotiations with Isaac already? He's going to be a little Seth. You just wait. I don't want to hear you pick on me anymore!! Take care and I hope you get all good news this week. Make sure he gets strong so that he can see Meghan in July!!

Love ya
Mando

Grandma Judy said...

I'll be waiting for your call after the Dr. appointments.
MOM

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Hey girlie!!

He's soo cute...
and Happy 2 month Birthday to the little man!

Have a good day tomorrow with no doctor appointments!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Hey...
are you public now?? I didn't need to sign in!

Kathy said...

We're not public yet...I'm working on it (you know I mean him!).

I'll keep you posted!
Kathy