We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, May 12, 2007

It was a SUPER SATURDAY! Nothing new to report...we just had a normal day. Joe took Christopher to see Spiderman...and because Eli isn't old enough to see it...I took him to target to get a Spiderman action figure. We all got sleep last night and Isaac actually slept alot today...which means we'll probably have a long night! Mom, Dad, and the boys fly out tomorrow night. I will probably be in tears by the time I post tomorrow's events. I didn't get a chance to take any good pictures today...but, I promise that I'll do better tomorrow! Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Okay Kat, I finally got to the blog again. The pics are cute. I'm glad the boys didn't bring the AZ germs to your house. Let me know if you need a break next weekend and I'll come help with Isaac. (you and Joe can have a date night.) Have a GREAT mothers day! Seth says that your the bestest mom ever!!

Grandma Judy said...

It's Monday now and we are back in NC. As soon as Chris came in the front door he went and put his pj's on. They did get a couple hours sleep on the plane.

It was great seeing baby Isaac. He is a beautiful baby, and definitely knows who his mom is! !
It was nice to see how child care comes naturally for Joe. I knew he was good with the big boys, but I wasn't sure how he would do with such a delicate child. I have nothing but praise for the two of them. I only wish there was someone around to help out.

Love all of you ! ! !
MOM