We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Here's Mr. Isaac with big brother Eli. How do you like the princess crown?? Mandy bought a birthday cake and we had fun playing dress up with Isaac with the crown...(I know...he's not my little girl...but, I couldn't help myself!)






Here's Isaac with big CRAZY brother Chris...oh, the things Chris will teach him!




Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

The Portas said...

Yay, pics! I love them!

I think it's great that he loves his big brothers so much. Very sweet..

Looking forward to watching the CNN interview. I'm glad it went well.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

OMG.. I LOVE THEM!

Mandy said...

You all should have seen Kathy with the crown on!! That was funny. She thinks she's a queen so that was the perfect gift for her!!

Just so everyone knows, her birthday is 12/24!! She's getting old. (ha ha ha)

Grandma Judy said...

Grandma's little boys!

Samantha said...

I love the princess crown and wand...we get that all the time with my two boys...they take Leah's girlie things...it is so funny...just think, you can show his future wife!

Hugs,
Samantha