We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, December 10, 2007

Isaac STILL has a fever. (Just 100-101..but, still high for him). This is day SIX....I'm not sure if I'm convinced that it's still a virus. He still has no cough or runny nose. When the fever comes, he will start to retch until he spits up (or throws up...because sometimes it's a lot). So, I stopped the milk again and started the continuous feed of pedialyte. I just checked his sat levels, and he's in the low 90s. urrghhh. He's wheezing a little today. He is normally on morning and night breathing treatments (2 each time)...but, because of the low sats and wheezing, I just gave him another round (maybe that will help). We see Dr. Mayman tomorrow....GREAT! He'll find the problem and tell us how to fix it!!!

So, I still can't find the cord that attaches the camera to my computer...but, my brilliant Joe just reminded me to take out the memory card and upload the pics onto his computer!! (Why didn't I think of that??) So, I'll work on that tonight!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Okay Isaac...cut it out! Your mommy needs to be able to relax a little!

Kathy...lots of good thoughts headed yoru way and hopes for a great visit with the cardiologist tomorrow!

Hugs,
Samantha

Mandy said...

Kathy, Meghan doesn't even like carrots. What are you doing to that poor boy!! If I need to drive to see you this weekend to upload the pics let me know.

(Oh, look on the kids blog, I've got theie pics up finally)

We are both so bad about putting pics up. Take care and when you're done with Joe's to-do-list, he can come work on mine!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Call me tomorrow and let me know what's up...

The Portas said...

Yes Isaac, give your mama a break. No more worrying her!

Praying for a good card visit today! Hopefully he's got all the answers.

James said...

Hey Kathy,
I hope that all goes well the dr visit today. Ya'll are in our thoughts and prayers. Tell the other 2 boys that we said hey. Take care, Abby