We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Oh..it's such a BUSY day...Here we go:

**I can't find the cord that attaches the camera to the computer to download pics. (I'm looking, I'm looking)
**Joe and Eli hung the xmas lights outside this morning (FINALLY)
**Chris decorated the other xmas tree this morning (very cute)
**Joe no longer works in the mortgage industry. CRAZY!! It's been our world for the past 10 years. It's a good thing that Isaac has turned us into positive and patient people...or this would drive me INSANE!!! (Now...I have my husband around to work on my honey-do list....He might not like it, but he humors me!)

(Yes...you read correctly...and as I've promised in past posts....I will not speak ugly about situation.) But, I am SO glad that our shopping is done and we have already started making small changes in our lifestyle to accomodate Isaac's medical needs. We're too happy, strong, and wonderful people to let a little thing like a JOB ruin our spirits. Where one door closes, another always opens. And....I'm looking at a LONG hall of doorways, we're fortunate that we get to choose which one to open! (I'm Joe's cheerleader!!! And I take my job very seriously!)

Isaac....he STILL has the 101 fever! (Could a virus still cause a fever this long...this is day five!) I started him back on my milk today (not fortified). I'm feeding him 2 ounces, every 2 hours (over the length of one hour). Which...keeps me BUSY! He's retched a few times....but, nothing like a few days ago. He's just not his happy self yet. (But, his cheeks are PINK...can you believe it!)

So...I have plans to make hamburgers for dinner...and we'll put our lawn chairs out in the front yard and gaze at our lights! (just joking...but, wouldn't that be fun!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Joe has a tough JOB now....keeping up with you and the boys. Believe me, he will be out of the house in no time. Perhaps he would make a good ("Stay at home DAD!)

Glad you got your Christmas stuff together. The boys will enjoy that!

Keep a check on Isaac's fever. That's a little high for 5 days.
Does he need an antibiotic??
Just being a Grandma ! ! !

Mandy said...

Don't worry Kat. If I can put with the all the things Dan has me go through you can deal with extra bonding time with Joe. Hey, he can help me move to CA in a few weeks now!! :) Tell him I'll let him know when I need him.

Glad to see you finally finished what mom and I started. (She did get a lot of decorations didn't she!!) I promise, we never saw the box in the garage from last year.

Take care and remember that if Eli wants to come play in the snow Saturday, call and I'll come get him Friday!

T n T - K n K said...

Here are your other cheerleaders Joe: Yaaaa....being out of that business will not only give you your "family time" back but YOU back also! At least this is what happened when Tim unwillingly left now 8 months ago. What a blessing that was. Of course we didn't know that at the time. The good lord is watching over all of us during these trying times and you guys are especially blessed with three little angels by your side to give you all you need to keep it going!

I hope little Isaac feels better soon. It's yucky to have a high temp to make you feel crabby. Our little ones are just now getting out of the woods with that high temp.....they got to 102 for 2 days...yikes!!
Kisses & Hugs to you all!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Kathy,
you are the most wonderful wife.

GOD LOVE YOU!

Joe is a lucky fella...
and you are an inspiration to me.