We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, December 01, 2007

My days are LONG...and still I haven't had a chance to upload any pics. Isaac is awake ALL day! He is not as fussy today...just requires my undivided attention. Eli slept with me last night...and at 5am...threw up. Good Morning MOM! He's got a fever now...YIKES...I'm keeping the boys on opposite sides of the room...and washing my hands far too much (they are so dry!). Joe and Chris come back from their "holiday" in Utah tomorrow. (thank goodness!) Isaac ate a few spoons of banana baby food today (baby steps, baby steps)...and NO WRETCHING since the heart surgery!!! And...I did a little xmas shopping online. Just boring details to report. YEAH!!!
We're SO glad to be home!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

T n T - K n K said...

Boring is a beautiful thing!! Never underestimate a non-eventful day, I love em'.
Kat, can you tell I haven't gotten off the computer since my last post? My biggest baby has the cold bug and has me up every few hours....I suppose we all need some TLC sometimes :-)

The Portas said...

That is great news about the no retching!! Hopefully his crabbypants wear off very soon.

Hope you are getting your sleep and staying rested, Kathy..

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

OH.. you're so lucky w/ the no retching... Magoo is still retching like a big dog...
it is awful... he retches up about 1/4 cup of this eggwhite goop...
makes me want to retch! Matthew is back to NOT eating Cheeto' ~ :-(

Hope the baby doesn't pick up that bug... it must be so tough w/ other kiddo's....
Gotta keep the little bugger healthy....

Good for you on the start of your online shopping...

Hugs..