We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, December 14, 2007

I know...I know....where are the PICTURES??!!??

Well, I still can't find the cord and my computer doesn't take the camera memory card. So, I was going to upload the pics on Joe's computer...but, his is having issues today. Eli's computer is SO old, it's only useful in getting him on the internet...and Chris's computer...well, I can't find it! He must have taken it upstairs...(He's in BIG trouble!)...

So, bottom line.... We have 4 computers in this house...and I can't get a picture uploaded on any of them! (oh me!)
Tomorrow, Joe is going to watch Isaac so that I can take Eli out shopping...I'll get a new cord then (I PROMISE).

As for Mr. Isaac....we went to see Dr. Baron today (Gi doc). We increased the amount of corn starch we put in his milk. That's right...corn starch! It helps lower his blood sugar. So, right now we're putting 1 tablespoon for every 5 oz of milk...but, I can go up to 1 teaspoon per ounce if we need to. (WOW...that'll be some THICK milk)!! He didn't have a fever today. He had a lot of retching episodes today...but, each day is getting a little better. He's back to his normal feeding schedule of 5 ounces of milk every 4 hour (and I give it to him over 1 1/2 hours)...still using the feeding pump. We haven't tried baby food in a few days...he's just been too sick. He weighed in at only 15 pounds (he was 16 1/2 pounds 2 months ago!). He's currently not even on the charts...but, I'll work hard to fatten him back up (he's still in size 2 diapers...and they're almost too big!!)! The incision on his chest is healing great! He reaches for toys now and it's SO cute! Still a bit of a bobble head...and sitting up by himself will not happen for a while. That's ok though...I'll keep snuggling him!! Eli and Chris have been the best helpers and big brothers (almost TOO helpful!) and my Joe....He's been working on my "Honey Do"list like a champ and giving me much needed breaks! I LOVE my boys SO MUCH...all four of them....(well...until I go in a bathroom after one of them...)but, overall...LOVE THEM!!!

Chris is having a few guys over tonight to watch movies and play video games...Joe is in the garage working on his jeep..Isaac is alseep...and Eli and I are watching the Grinch....What charmed lives we lead!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

The Portas said...

First of all, I WANT TO SEE PICS! :)

Elijah JUST started sitting on his own (at 10 mos) and it seriously happened over night. On Tuesday he couldn't do it and on Wednesday he magically could! Anyway, these babes just do things in their own time and it gives you more time to smooch and love on them.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I want pics too...

You DO have the sweetest boys...
all of them....

Unknown said...

You better watch Eli and shopping.
He can pick out one of EVERYTHING!
He does look for toys for Isaac.

Fatten up little Isaac! ? He looks healthy enough....the numbers don't just show it! Once you get him eating REAL food he will do fine.

Grandma Susie said...

Joe & Kathy, thanks for everything!!!
I loved spending time with the boys and kissing baby Isaac. Keep up the good work and I'll see you all "Next Year".
PS still working on Dad for a trip to Vegas in Jan. :)
Mom