We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, December 08, 2007

one more thing to add...

Isaac ate HALF A JAR OF CARROTS!!!
Whoo hoo. It was 6:30, and I decided to just give it a try. I gave him the Nuk brush to play with and stick in his mouth, while I would squirt a tiny bit in his mouth with a syringe (I mean TINY...like 0.3ccs at a time). After 20 minutes, the jar was half full and I decided to finish on this high note!!!

He's been snoozing in his swing for the past 2 hours. I'M SO EXCITED!!! It's a MIRACLE! Even if he doesn't eat another bite for a year...I'm SO glad for this small victory!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

T n T - K n K said...

Good Job Isaac!!! Way to go mommy :-)

Grandma Judy said...

Oh yuck! Why carrots? Sweet potatoes would have been so much better!

The little fella must be STARVING.
Make him some southern style potatoes and gravy. He will love that!

Kathy said...

That's exactly what Mark told me to make him...Mashed potatoes and gravy!

Samantha said...

Our boys are trouble when it comes to food...we can't get Micah to eat either...ugh! What in the world is wrong with them...don't they get the shear enjoyment food can bring to them???

Way to go Isaac...I am so proud of you!

Hugs,
Samantha

The Portas said...

Wonderful news about the carrot feast!

Hoping your little guy starts being less crabby soon. It'll just take a little time.