We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hey everyone. This is a couple of hours early and hopefully Kathy won't kill me but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
YOU BELONG IN A ZOO
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY
AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!!

I hope you have a great 32nd birthday Kat. :)

I love you,

your YOUNGER little sis Mandy

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday, I hope that you get all that you ask for

From your much younger sister

Christy

Christy said...

R U really that old???

Anonymous said...

OHHHH NOOOOO, Mandy's in trouble now!!!! Kat's going to get you!
Who's brave enough to make the midnight phone call to her?????

If we call from the East Coast it will only be 9:00 her time.

Hope you have a GREAT day tomorrow!!!

Mandy said...

Kat,

Mom knew about this all along. I told her what I was going to do and she never said not to!!

I really hope you have a great birthday, and I'll be sure to send pics of your birthday party we are going to have here in AZ for ya.

Isaac, I hope you feel better soon also. Tell your brother and parents that they better keep their germs to themselves.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

HIPPOES BIRDIES TWO EWES!!
HIPPOES BIRDIES TWO EWES!!


You are still such a baby!!!!
I'm jealous.
Oh to be 32 again... I am 15 years older than you! DANG!

Samantha said...

Hey--you are 5 months younger than me! Happy Birthday!

Sorry you guys are all sick...that sure is no fun at all! Get better really soon!

Hugs,
Samantha

crabby old man said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , YOU & TERRI ARE BOTH BABIES. I HAVE CORNS ON MY FEET THAT OLD. I GUESS I'M LUCKY TO BE THIS OLD FOR I'VE ALREADY LIVED 34 YEARS LONGER THAN MY DAD SAID I WOULD. LOL A LITTLE WILD IN MY YOUNGER DAYS, THIS OLD AGE AINT FOR SISSIES

The Portas said...

Happy birthday, Kathy!