We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's bronchitis!  URRGGHH!!!

But, I'm on antibiotics (and so is Isaac)...so, I'll feel better soon.  
I'm currently buried under a MOUND of paperwork.  Once you have a special needs baby...you are inundated with paperwork!  Insurance this, social security that, everyone needs theirs first...and I'm not the best organizer...so, it just sits in piles until I get the urge to sift through the mess. (which doesn't happen very often...I mean...when do I really have time to WANT to do paperwork??)  I need an assistant.  That works for free...and does laundry, and dishes...and cooks!
Isaac ate another tablespoon of chicken soup and some mashed potatoes today.  He's been making the  AHHH sound....but, that's about it.  We did start watching our baby sign language videos today.  We'll watch them a little each day and hope that in a few months he catches on and can start signing since he's deciding to be the strong silent type!  Chris and Eli are glued to their televisions and videogames and Joe can't pull himself out of the garage.  (Good...I get Isaac and the big screen tv to myself!)
No appointments this week!  We do see Dr. Mayman next Tuesday!!!  I've got nothing else...so, have a good night...and I hope something interesting happens tomorrow to report!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know all about the dreaded paperwork. I'm just staring at mine while I type this message. I'm sorry your under the weather. We all are just getting over what we think was bronchitis. YUCK! Well I have finally ventured out and started a blog. You can check us out at:
http://ariannamarie.blogspot.com/

Grandma Judy said...

Paperwork is just a part of life....just like paying taxes. Just think, perhaps the paperwork can lower the taxes!!

Keep on trying with Isaac and his food. One day you will come across something that he just LOVES!

Let the boys watch tv and play ALL THEY WANT! They will have school soon.

Get some rest.

Mandy said...

Okay, I guess the kids and I will have to move in to help out now. I'll do everything and you can just keep up with Meghan. How does that sound??

Get better so you can enjoy Disneyland next week!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

How about I come over one morning while Mikey is home..
and I will help you??????