We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Still barking....

me...not Isaac.

That's all.

OK...well, let me think about what I can tell you then...geez!
I'm barking still.  (if you missed it before).  Isaac scoots all over the floor.  Not so much rolling, but picking his bum off the floor and scooching on his back to where he wants to go.  He doesn't go very far...but, he moves all over the area rug.  (so cute).  He cried every time we turned Yo Gabba Gabba off today.  Joe wanted to turn it to the football game this afternoon and Isaac wouldn't allow it...ha ha ha!
Eli got a bounce house for Christmas and we let him put it our front "nice" living room. It sounds like a vacuum cleaner is on (so loud)...but, he AND Chris jump in it all day long!  Isaac is finished with his antibiotics and I'm feeling a lot better, just barking.  Joe has a beard on his face...it's getting pretty long...maybe we'll be able to braid it soon!  
That's all I've got for you.  I need to take my old sick self upstairs and get some sleep...because someONE poops every hour and makes me stay up all night!  (It's the antibiotics...maybe tonight will be better and he'll stop with the pooping)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Oh Kat,
Stay in bed and get Joe to watch Isaac. You really need to rest.

I'd really like to see a picture of
a hairy Joe! That might be a good one to post.

Get Sto to make a new video of Isaac.

The Portas said...

So sorry you have to deal with all that insurance stuff. :( I hope you all start feeling better very soon!

LOVED the video. Isaac is sooo dang cute. Good job rolling over!

We are in your home state of NC right now enjoying the 60-degree weather! YAY! Much better than 0 degree weather in frigid MN.