We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Isaac still has a low grade fever...100-101. This is the third day. I called Dr. Mayman's office...and Terri was right...he's out of town. But, the nurse told me that she didn't think his symptoms sounded like his heart. She told me to see our pediatrician. Now...I've told you that our pediatrician is scared of Isaac...he always just tells me to go to the hospital. So, we saw a new one....and she was AWESOME! But, just told me that Isaac probably just had a virus and it needed to run it's course.
We also saw Dr.Kogut, the surgeon who did Isaac's g-tube surgery. He started leaking around his g-tube site...about 1/2 ounce each feed. She just added a little more water to the balloon...and told me to just keep him on continuous feeds day and night for a few more days. He hasn't retched since starting the continuous feeds. So, we'll see!!!
My mom went back home today. We're all SO SAD!!! She did SO much while she was here...even cleaned my room! I love you mom...thanks for taking care of my butterballs!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: