We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sorry about not posting yesterday...but, once again the day got away with us!
The interview with CNN went great!!! The hour long special should air at the end of January. When they let us know, we'll be sure to let all of you guys know!!

My sister from Phoenix came over last night and brought my stinker 6 year old nephew and my 1 year old niece (who's my little magpie!). They had a blast running around the house and eating nothing but junk food!!! (What are aunt's for anyway??). They left late today...so, I'm still trying to CLEAN UP AFTER THEM! (yes...Mandy...you make a mess!)

As for Mr. Isaac. He started this morning with some horrible retching episodes. Where he was throwing up at the end of each one. POOR THING! But, as the day progressed...the better he got. He got a bath tonight...so, he smells SO GOOD. He's smiling ALL DAY LONG! He LOVES his big brothers. If they walk past him and don't stop to talk...he starts to cry. It's the sweetest thing! He still doesn't make any noises. He did just start squeeling at his toys when he gets excited...but, no babbles yet. I say "ma ma" to him all day long...in hopes that he'll call me FIRST! His g-tube site still leaks at times. But, both docs have looked at it and say that the size is correct. My only guess is that after surgery, he got swollen, then lost weight...and now is slowly gaining it back...so, maybe the skin around the site is just stretched out and not as tight. (maybe??)

I'm trying to download new pictures...but, I'm having technical difficulties. Joe had the camera attached to his computer, so...I just unplugged it and plugged it into mine. WELL...it says that there are no pictures to download...WHAT?? I forgot to "safely remove hardware" from his computer before I unplugged it! (I'm not telling him though...) I plugged it back in and I'll let him figure it out....ha ha ha!

So...hoping that I didn't erase a thousand pictures...I'll post tomorrow!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Alright Kat. Don't make me talk about you on Isaac's blog!! All I did is didn't make my bed. Sorry, but I had to get back to work.

Everyone, please tell Kathy that no other sister would drive 4 hours to see her sister for just 16 hours and then drive 4 hours back home. All this in between working also!! The things I do for my big sister. :)