We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hi..it's me...Eli...just chillin'
Just my little jumping bean...
Hi ladies...
ok...here's the long hair before I cut it! He looks like a little girl!
bye bye hair!
ok....I'm ready mom....go ahead and cut it!
ok...here's my new hairdo and my slobber!
another angle of the hair...(that's the shorter side)! and I NEED something in my mouth at ALL times!

We had a BUSY day...but we made it!!! Groceries were delivered on time, Isaac's feeding pump supplies were delivered on time...YEAH...food for everyone!
Pt, ot, and Nicole came over today...I LOVE LOVE LOVE those guys! They are as happy with Isaac's progress as I am...he's doing SO good! They always give me new ideas to try with him...and we worked with the exercise ball today...how fun (ok...Isaac didn't think so, but it was SO cute!)

Oh..and we saw Dr. K...she did Isaac's g-tube surgery. His site looks awesome...we don't need to see her again for SIX months!!!

Snot is still flowing in this house...but, maybe we can get it under control!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so glad all is well. I can't wait to chill with the boys.

See you Monday

Colin's Blog said...

What good lookin boys-even sick! Love Isaac's new big boy haircut!! Get better for that surgery Isaac!!

I love Colin's therapists too-they do give great ideas! Stuff I never would have thought of. I can't imagine doing it without them.

The Portas said...

Good job on the haircut! You can come be our personal stylist, too. I'm afraid I'll completely mess up Elijah's hair if I touch it.

FEEL BETTER SOON, all of you! It's summer! And you're in Vegas! You're not supposed to be sick. :(

xoxoxo

Grandma Judy said...

Looks like Eli might be the next one in line for a haircut!

Valerie said...

Hi there,

I love reading your comments on the Himmelberger's blog, what a huge support system they have in you. I am a mom of a 22-year-old young lady with CHD.

I am actually writing because I would like to buy 2 of your Tu Tu's (I am starting Christmas shopping). I realize you are getting ready to travel to Stanford soon, so, of course this can wait untill you get home.

Warmly

Valerie

Unknown said...

Eli looks adorable even when he's not feeling well. Hope he has a better day.

I love Isaac's new hairdo! He's a doll no matter what he does. Keep the tissues handy.


Hugs!

Tina:0) said...

Love the "just chillin'"look, kind of a bed head do, huh? Looks like he is trying to think of something to get into!

I just love the hair cut! Makes him look like a big boy! They grow up way too fast!!

Glad his G-tube site looks good. I just hate it when Vaeh is in the hospital & they don't clean it. Drives me nuts! Nice to hear that the therapy is going well. Its amazing the tricks those therapists can give you to get these kiddos to make progress.

Hoping you all start feeling better & the snot starts to flow out of your house!

(*PS do you put Isaac in a pool with his button? This will be the first summer Vaeh is able to get out & I'd love to get her in the water!)

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a lot going on the past couple days! I hope the boys are starting to feel a little better. (poor Eli just sounds pathetic!) The sickness at the Roller house needs to just go on and STAY gone!

Isaac's hair looks great! Wish Jacob had some wave to his hair so I could get away with doing a little trimming myself! Waves & curls are great camouflage!

Such a sad story about the homeless man. You have such a huge heart.

Please try to have an uneventful (yet fun :) ) weekend! We're always thinking of you guys!

Love ya!

Cindy