We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, June 27, 2008

Just a quick update...

Everything checked out at our appointments today. His mouth looks good, but he needs to keep the "no nos" on for ONE MORE WEEK! GEEZ!! They couldn't do his hearing test because he was a little grumpy pants...and the ENT said one ear looks great, but she couldn't see the tube in the other ear (that one that was bleeding)...so, she told me to keep adding the antibiotic drops for another week...maybe it's just clogged with dried blood...yuck!

**Yesterday was Kate's birthday...and I just wanted Krista to know that WE ATE ICE CREAM...but, I forgot to take a picture...but, I'm still looking for some to email you!

**AND...we got to eat dinner with Andrea, Dan, Drew, and Ava....YEAH!! They have escaped from the hospital...and I was THRILLED to celebrate with you guys!!!

**so...I must run...I'm trying to get this room packed away tonight (well, as much as I can), so that we can get an early start in the morning!!!

VEGAS...here we come!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Have a fun and safe trip home tomorrow.

And tell Eli that I still love him. Next time, I just won't take him shopping until AFTER nap time.
Tell Chris that I want to see the Lego video when he makes it!!

Colin's Blog said...

Yeah for going home!! Hope the trip goes well. Glad that this is all behind you!!

Hoping that tube is still in there!!

Grandma Judy said...

Please, Please drive safely. Remember, you will have SPECIAL CARGO aboard.

Tina:0) said...

Glad that things checked out okay in your appointments on Friday. Just think... HOME! What a great thought!

Praying that Isaac keeps healing well & all is back to normal soon. Also, that you & the boys have a safe trip home!

Take care & give that little man big hugs from us!!

XOXOXO

crabby old man said...

Just checking up on your family. Glad to hear isaac seems to be doing better.
may God bless the Rollers

Mandy said...

Hey.....what ever happened to calling your little sister when you got home?? I guess Tom Tom decided to work after all.

Tell Eli Seth will call him tomorrow. And Chris, that I will put his controller in the mail before I leave for Wisconsin Wednesday.

Unknown said...

Great news! I'm so glad this is behind you guys. Have a safe trip and let us know you made it home safely.

Hugs,

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see if you guys made it back safely....and if there were any funny road trip stories!!

Love ya!

Cindy

The Portas said...

Yippeee!! I hope you had a safe trip back home and that you are all resting up and feeling good. xoxoxo