We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Ok...I found my camera...but, didn't have time to take any pics.

BECAUSE the Disney store had an amazing sale...and I HAD to go! That's about all I did today. I did sew a little, but...it was just a "nothing" kind of day.

Little Isaac is still a CLINGY monster...but, I LOVE him.
OH...I know what we did today...we went to see the neurologist. (silly me). His EEG was NORMAL...and that white matter in his brain just means that he has developmental delays (yeah..we knew that one)...so, all in all....his little melon is JUST FINE!!! YEAH FOR ISAAC!!!

Chris has new armpit hair. (just wanted to throw something random in for you!) He's sleeping over at a friends house tonight...so, Eli is sleeping at the foot of our bed on a little bed (like a little camp out!). Eli's out of school tomorrow....oh, he's going to get on my NERVES!

You know...it's SO HOT here. I haven't even gotten into the pool yet this year! But, I'm going to try to put Isaac in this weekend (with Joe's help)...and see if he likes it. We sat on the outside today (talking to the big boys swimming) and he kicked his feet in the water.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

11 comments:

T n T - K n K said...

Hey Kat, you guys are always on my mind. I'm so happy you had a nothing day! OMG....the Disney store had a sale...would have loved to have gone with ya! You know I barely open up the newspaper.
I think I bored my kids to death today. Ready for Chris & Eli to go to Bounce U?

Wishing you all a blessed and safe 4th of July!

crabby old man said...

God Bless

Krista said...

I bet Isaac is just going to love swimming! You better take some pictures of that. He looks so handsome in his new glasses...and grown up too!

Hope you have a fun day...enjoy some family time together!

Sending hugs

Grandma Judy said...

Don't forget the sunscreen....lots of it!

Tina:0) said...

Yeah - the 'melon' is just perfect! But like you said, you already knew that! I agree with Krista - we need pictures of Isaac in the pool! Hope you have a good 4th weekend. I'll try to send some of our cooler weather - rainy & in the low to mid 70's here today!

Give Isaac a big hug from us!

James said...

I LOVE his new glasses! They're so cute. Glad to see he is doing well. Don't worry, James is working too :( Good thing is, fireworks don't come around until dark! Take care, Abby

Unknown said...

Great news from the neurologist!!!

Can't wait to see little man in the pool. He is going to have a blast!

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!

Mandy said...

Come on slacker!! If I can take pics in the woods while out cammping then you can take pics in Las Vegas!!

We miss you and we'll call soon.

jencooper said...

Send me a ticket to Vegas and I will come and teach that boy how to swim!! (This is one of my many jobs!)

Hope that you had a terrific weekend!

<3,
Jennifer

Kelly said...

Yeah for a good lookin' melon! That's always reasuring to get good news for once! =)

We wanna see pool pics! Don't forget the camera!

Happy 4th of July!

Tina:0) said...

Just stopping back in to say...

Congratulations! You've been given a blogging award (check out Vaeh's for details!)