We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Mom thought that Isaac would "MIRACULOUSLY" start jumping
if he had access to their duck!

He showed her! I'm not sure why he always wants to look up

at the ceiling!
OK...here, he got stuck under the couch. He's turned into a rolling machine!
Help me out...help me!!!

A little bit of Eli.....
Do I really need to say anything??
ahh...this is Jack (dad's pride and joy). Yes..he's a boy...but, I couldn't
resist putting him in a tutu!!!

He didn't mind!

Ok...another one of Eli wearing Papa's glasses...
OH MY GOSH...another miracle has happened!!! Isaac is putting weight on his forearms, holding his tummy off the ground, and picking his bum up and on his knees!!!
He WILL CRAWL ONE DAY!!!
For now...he'll just roll into this position...but, scooting is next...I can't wait!

Ok....this is Isaac...notice the O2 machine...
this is Isaac...trying to wrap himself in the 25 feet of tubing...also almost pulling the machine onto him...oh, that would have hurt!
too sweet!

That concludes our weekend!

I haven't packed up a THING yet...and we fly out tomorrow! YIKES!

Chris is alive and well...

but, I need to get some sleep...so, I'll post on Tuesday!!!

***Prayers are needed for Elaina, Elijah, Johnathan....oh, just pray for all my heart babies...and us parents...that we stay sane, the kids stay "healthy", and we all have a peaceful night's sleep~!


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

11 comments:

Mandy said...

The pics are soo cute but I have one question... How did you get the tutu on Jack without him bitting you??

Have a safe flight and I'll call you later this week.

The Portas said...

The pics are wonderful! I could just munch on those cute boys all day long. I'm so proud of Isaac for getting his bum up in the air! He will be scooting around in no time!

Have a safe trip home! I'll be thinking about you guys today. :)

xoxoxo

Tina:0) said...

Hope you had a restful night, & are having loads of fun packing (lol)! I just love the pics of your handsome boys you put up - can't get enough of them!

Again, Isaac & Vaeh should have a party - an O2 tubing party! Vaeh likes to get her 50 ft. of tubing wrapped up around her legs & torso, then screeches to say "Mom...HELP!"

Based on the picture of Isaac on his hands & knees - he'll beat Vaeh to crawling! She still won't get up on all 4's, although she is spending a lot of time on her tummy now! Its amazing how these kids do the right things, just in their time!

Have a great & safe trip home!

Big hugs from Vaeh (& the rest of us) to Isaac!

T n T - K n K said...

Amen to that! Have a safe trip..and many many prayers to all.

Grandma Judy said...

Well, they are on their way home.
We will REALLY miss them around here.

I quickly discovered with a heart baby you don't take VACATIONS. You just do your 24/7 duties somewhere else. We missed our trips to the beach, going shopping, even ChuckECheese. It was just so much easier to stay at home and have friends and family drop by, and boy did they come! Everybody LOVES Kat! Everyone got to see my house all topsy turvy. Oh well, no big deal. It was great having them here. I will miss them tremendously.

Next trip Kat, you can just fly straight to the beach and we will be there to get you. We can just unload everything there, sit back, and have fun! That's what the boys like best.

I love you more than you'll ever know! You do a fantastic job of taking care of the boys. Now, get some rest!

Colin's Blog said...

Love the pics-as always. You are so good for always posting lots. Hope you had an uneventful trip home!!

Love the pic of Isaac gearing up to crawl-one day we'll be exhausted from chasing them around and remember when we could put them in one spot and they didn't move!! I have a feeling those days are numbered....

Love,
The Domanicos

Krista said...

I love the pics..especially of Isaac on his elbows...watch out girl...he is on his way.

Welcome home...prayers that your went smoothly...and maybe that dry desert air will help with the wretching.

my life: said...

Can I say...that is the cutest jumper thing! Love the duck...also, he is soooo big on his knees and forearms....the therapist in me is LOVING that! Your boys look so much like eachother....very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hope your trip home was uneventful! Love the pictures...how funny that Isaac rolled under the couch! :)

We're still here at my parent's house doing what you just did...making a mess and eating all their food. Guess we'll never grow up, huh!

Love ya!

Cindy

jencooper said...

The boys are adorable!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope that you had a safe trip.

<3,
Jennifer

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures. Eli is such a goof...he always makes me laugh! And look at Isaac picking his little bum up. I'm so proud of him. I thought the tutu on the dog was adorable. You should start doing some dog outfits with your business.

Now I'm worried because you said to pray for Elijah...I better go check on him.

Hugs,
Vanessa