We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alright...It's 11:00pm, and Isaac is STILL awake!!! He's only taking one afternoon nap...what's going on with him?? I suppose he's making up for all the time he slept his days away here and in the hospital.
Link
I have a few tips..so, take note:

  • If you haven't visited Sarah's blog, A Thrifty Mom, go and check it out!!!
  • Then, go to Tasha's blog, she has a tip about a free photo book offer (scroll down, past the cute felt flowers and you'll see the link)
  • AND...if that's not enough...go to Finish Line...they have kid crocs for $4.98! (I waited to tell you about that one after I ordered mine! One pair for me, Chris, Eli, and Isaac)
All is well here.
and...to end. Here's what Isaac looks like at 10pm...and, if you can believe it, he got louder as the night went on. He's NOT looking at anyone...just off in space. We aren't making him laugh and scream...this is just what he does.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Thanks for posting that cute video Kathy, I just love that little smilin' face of his . . . Isaac looks like he's ready for fun . . . too bad it's bedtime for everyone else. Can't wait to see them all (2 more weeks)Yeah!!!!

Tell Eli that Grandpa will go to school with him and stand guard if he needs him to. I'm going to call Eli later today.
Love you guys.

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, he is so stinking cute! Maybe he is laughing and playing with the angels that are watching over him?

The Portas said...

That is so cute I want to scream! Isaac, I want to squeeze you up!!

I think his imaginary friends are trying to make him laugh. :)

Hoping for a quiet weekend for the Rollers...stay healthy and happy! oxox

T n T - K n K said...

Hello little Isaac...keepin mama up these days I see. Were just gonna put you & Kalob together and room and you guys can talk yourselves silly!

Ok, Kat...got the message. Ran to the store this mornin and picked up a few (cause I wasn't liking the shipping costs) and now they are sold out online..PERIOD! not a pair. So glad I went down there this morning. I called you but I didn't leave a msg....get it??

Unknown said...

This has to be the cutest video of Isaac. He is getting so strong sitting up and using head control. I'm just SO proud of him!