We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


My late-night owl is at it again!
It's 11:00pm....and he's watching television...
upside down!
Wouldn't you think that would hurt his neck or back?
If it does, he doesn't seem to mind.
Maybe we should try it...
he's so serious...
he wouldn't even look at me...
he's glued to the show
(yo gabba gabba of course!)

Not much to report.

I'm still sick.  But, I was able to take a nap this afternoon with Isaac.  It was heavenly.....I just LOVE taking naps with the boys (although, Chris won't nap with me anymore....he's too big:(

While I was napping, Mandy took Eli and Chris and my van out for dinner and M & M World (spoiled stinkers).  I woke up to a quiet house.
Then they returned.
Then Joe came home.
Then I put them all to bed.
Now....I'm just trying to let Isaac wear himself out dancing and shaking to his show!

**If you're in Las Vegas...the Vons sales paper said that they are doubling coupons.  hhhmmmm...I will check on that in the morning!**

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Silly little thing...watching tv upside down. Maybe I'll give it a try!

I hope today is your turn-around day for feeling better, Kathy. Naps...ahhhhh.. I need one now.

Have a great day! xoox

Andrea said...

I hope you feel better soon Kathy. It's no good when the mama is sick.

Becky said...

I love these pictures! Adlai just started watching Gabba Gabba this way. Maybe it makes more sense upside down. Our ST just re-evaled Adlai, and Adlai decided to do Marshall's cool trick---hanging a spoon off her nose. Cute and embarrassing at the same time :).