We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, September 22, 2008

Isaac always finds the tulle if I leave it out!


Couldn't you just eat him up!?!?!?

ummm...a tasty treat!

and guess who ate sweet potatoes and corn today
(stage 2!!)
That's about how our day went! Errands this morning...a little coughing in between...picking up kids from school, feeding a little worm named Isaac...playing with some tutus. Just a normal day in the Roller household!

I've told you that Isaac's a little SLOW. So, tonight I'm playing peek-a-boo with him...I cover my face with my hands...and I'm peeking through my hands to see what he's doing...I almost PEED IN MY PANTS...it was TOO CUTE! He was looking over my head for me...then, he would rub my head because he could see my hair...he just didn't know where my face went!!! He just cracks me up!

Time to get his evening meds out...and get him ready for bed! Thanks for checking on us!

OH...and today is my dad's birthday..he's like 75 or something!!!?? Happy Birthday dad! Do you know what I got him...."Pimp my Ride" things for his work van. Fuzzy dice, magnetic flames to stick on the outside, funny air fresheners, and some box that scrolls words across it...Tell him to fix up his van and take pics MOM! (and then I'll post them!) and mom will be totally embarrassed!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

The Portas said...

The peek-a-boo story is super cute. So are those cute pictures. :) I hope you guys have a great day today...xoxoxo

Grandma Susie said...

I hope your dad uses his birthday items in his work van - I'd pay money to see those pics! (Let him know.)
Isaac is so adorable - I would love to see the boys. When I talked with Chris yesterday, it took me a minute to believe it was really him, his voice has changed so nicely - he sounds like a little man now - it was fun! Maybe we can get out there before the end of the year to see you all.

Grandma Judy said...

OK Kat, it's tough enough being married to a 57 year old man......
I'm not sure I want to take on a 75 year old right now! Yes, your dad IS excited about pimping hie ride. I refuse to ride in it if he does!

Keep Isaac eating all that good food. If he likes sweet potatoes, you should try fixing him a pumpkin pie.

Tina:0) said...

Way to go Isaac... eating tule, corn & sweet potatoes?!?! (lol)

I just love the pics of him with the tule & eating. Too bad you didn't get a picture of your game of peek-a-boo! That would have been icing on the cake!

Keep up the great eating Isaac... it'll be pizza before you know it!

Happy birthday to your Dad - whether 75 or 57!

Mandy said...

Kat, you know dad couldn't pass as an 75 year old. Come on. And you also know that he really will put the stuff on his van just to aggravate mom.

Give Isaac a kiss for us.

jencooper said...

I love the peek-a-boo story!! That is fabulous. We need to get our kids together to entertain each other.

I am glad to hear that all is well. It makes me smile to know that the Rollers are doing so fabulous!

<3,
Jennifer