We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, September 22, 2008

Our brave little heart buddy, Colin, passed away yesterday. Melanie and Tim are such wonderful parents...I love you guys...and Mr. Serious was one of the cutest heart babies out there. Please know that we're thinking about you...and hold you in our prayers.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Tina:0) said...

I am so heart broken for Melanie & Tim. We're keeping them in our prayers & being thankful that there's another angel looking out for our little ones!

Love to you guys!

Rachel Dominguez said...

I am in Complete Shock. I read about Colin with every post they create. I have been for Months on End.

When I clicked on Colins name here on your blog and his picture popped up, I just about fell over. I was completely NOT expecting this.

I am so sad :) So very very Sad!

My prayers will be with Melanie and Tim for the rest of my days.

Rachel