We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

We're coming to you LIVE...from SNOT-VEGAS!

I'm sick, Isaac's still sick, Eli started up again....maybe another day of rest and meds will perk us all up!

I can give you a quick update:
Eli and Chris had tennis practice this morning...too cute!

Chris is at his FIRST church dance (I took pictures--you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see). He wore his black slacks, white shirt and tie...and his black converse tennis shoes!

and believe it or not...Isaac is recovering from his cold faster than Eli and I. No throwing up in TWO DAYS!!! (my little miracle!)

So....we're up late waiting to pick up Chris from his dance, letting Isaac's last feed finish, and Eli's getting one last breathing treatment before bed.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You poor things. I hope you start feeling better soon.

I found it quite funny that my DiGeorge child didn't get as sick as I did when the bug was going around our house. Maybe their immune systems are better then we think....at least that's what I keep telling myself. :)

Tina:0) said...

Man, haven't we had enough? And its not even winter yet!!

Yaaay for Isaac - no throwing up! Hope you are all feeling better soon! I'll send you some of my drugs - then maybe we'll both feel better! (lol)

Hugs & kisses all around!

Grandma Susie said...

OMG! Chris is at his first dance, I remember Joe's first dance - they are so cute at that age.

So sorry to hear that everyone is still sick. If I were there I'd make some homemade chicken soup, wrap you each in a cozy blanket, put on an old movie and push the orange juice till the stores ran out! All I can do from here though, is send my love & prayers - maybe that'll help a little.

Hope today will be restful for the whole family and tomorrow will bring good health all around!
Love you all.

Mami Adame said...

So sorry you're all sick! Hopefully it clears up soon! Lil Alex has been a bit sick too and its impossible to keep him away from Angelina!
I'm hoping you'll post Isaac's gone 3 days with NO throwing up! take care!