We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

IT's SOOOO late...but, I needed to tell you that I DID IT...I went to the New Kids Concert...and had a BLAST! I took my friend Tasha...we danced in the aisles the whole time (Chris would have been so embarrassed if I had taken him...to see his mom dancing like that!). They did an AWESOME SHOW...and you should ALL go buy your tickets! They did some break dancing, the kid n' play, and that side to side dance they did to "Right Stuff". The entire crowd sang to all their music. It could be just Vegas...all the tourist...drunk already and crazy...but, every show that we've been to here the crowd is just awesome!

I took some pics with my cell phone...but, they aren't very clear. They ended the night with "Hangin' Tough"....it was great. It brought back so many memories. Our parents took us to about 3 or 4 of their concerts "back in the day". And...we even bought fancy underwear and had them sign them when they visited our local mall! (How cool were we??) Those were the good ole' days.

Anyway...I need to get to bed...but, thought you should know that I partied with New Kids tonight.....YEAH FOR ME!!!

Isaac is doing great. I hooked him up to the sat monitor with the alarm...didn't connect him to oxygen...and he did fine. SO...I'm keeping him off of it for a while and see how he does.
The big boys had tennis practice today...and Katie (the dog) went to the groomers.
What a busy day for us all!

And...my sweet Joe watched the boys for me tonight. OHHHH............he's such a sweet heart.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

The Portas said...

I'm so glad you got to go see NK! I want to see your cuteness dancing in the aisles. :)

I'm happy for the good day for you guys. Hoping for another today! oxoxoxx

Mami Adame said...

Yeay! So glad Mommy Kathy got to have some well deserved fun!

Unknown said...

NKOTB! Awesome! Sounds like so much fun!

crabby old man said...

PARTY ANIMAL!!!!LOL. With what You go thru everyday You needed to let Your hair down

Tina:0) said...

Okay, where's the video of you dancing to "Hangin' Tough"? I'll bet you were transported back in time! Oh, the memories...

Glad you had a good time:0)

Kelly said...

I saw the concert on ET and thought of you! Glad you had a great time... it looked like a good show. Ah, how we have all grown up. Did they sound good this many years later? NKOTB- The Orignial Boyband!