We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

YIKES...it's SO LATE...and Joe just came home!

But, I made dinner tonight, saved him ONE piece of my pie (there is no more...I ate them)...

Isaac gave me quite a scare last night. He looked blue...just laying around. Now, yesterday was the day where he slept all but 4 hours. So, when he woke up and his lips looked blue...Of course I FREAKED out...I ran upstairs and got the new sat monitor and plugged him up. And it kept alarming because it was showing that he was in the 80s! But...after a few minutes it would go up...then a few minutes later...it would alarm. Joe told me that it was just Isaac wiggling...so, I just took it off. (that thing will drive you BONKERS if you look at it too long!). His heart is fine, his lungs are clear....so, I'm hoping my hypochondriac tendencies were just kicking in...and my butterball is fine.

He ate FOUR times today!!! His 10, 2, 6, and an early 9 feeding. I was able to feed him a whole jar (mixed with all my stuff) and 1 ounce of apple juice (to keep his poop flowing) and 3 ounces of his special milk. YEAH FOR ISAAC!!! I weighed him...he's still 19 pounds. But...maybe the fat will come!!!! (OH...I wish I could just give him some of mine!)

Eli brought home another love letter. And he started level 3 swim lessons tonight!!!

Chris and I worked on his Algebra homework without yelling at each other...AND...I think he gets it!!! (ok...kind of gets it)

We don't have any appointments this week...oh, it's so wonderful!!! I just need to "fall" clean my house...It can't wait until Spring!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

my life: said...

You crack me up! :0)
You are always good for a chuckle. I don't know if it's the visual I get...or if you remind me a bit of myself. Way to go Isaac!!!! What a rock star! You are bound to start showing those calories. Excellent work mama. ;0)

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I am always thinking Matthew's fingers are white.. lips blueish too...

I think that is the life of a heart mom...

I used to fight w/ Casey over homework... don't miss that one bit...

anyway..
we see Mayman and Baron today.

See ya later

Grandma Judy said...

Glad you were nice to Chris and the homework. He really does try.

Better watch Eli and the girls. He will be coming home soon enough wanting to get married.

I am SO excited that Isaac is finally eating. He sure took his time about it!

And about you and the pies.....how many have you eaten, and it's not even Thanksgiving yet? ? ?

Hope you have a quiet and peaceful Roller day.

The Portas said...

I have never asked for a sat monitor for that reason. I know I'd just turn nutty, checking and rechecking it constantly. I'm sure your little butterball is just fine. It's possible that he's just entering a new phase of some sort, which means extra sleep.

And the eating!! WOW! I am sooo sosososos sos ososso proud! That is just awesome. I just know that he will be plumping up quickly...very soon!

Keep enjoying your pumpkin pie, appointment-less week! Thanks for the "sick tips." What a good list! xooxoxx

Tina:0) said...

What a little eating machine he's becoming! Next thing you know he'll be eating pizza & steak!

Maybe he's sleeping so much because he's growing (ie: putting on weight!!) Are you still tube feeding him the same amount you were before?

Chris, I feel your pain when it comes to algebra! Math & I were (& still are at times) like oil & water! Glad you're getting the hang of it!

Hope you have a peaceful rest of the week!

jencooper said...

Way to go Isaac!! You keep up that great eating buddy! I am so proud of you!!

Way to go Eli. We need to get him and Bennett together - they are both fish.

I am glad that you are able to help Chris. Thank goodness for Craig or Bennett will get NO help when he grows up.

Enjoy your pies!!

<3,
Jennifer