We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

OH MY GOSH...did you see Oprah today?? I just cried my eyes out.
I want Isaac (and my other boys) to tell everyone, everyday....that they are special.
(if you didn't see it....you HAVE to get on her website and look at it...it was too sweet!)

and...Mandy and her kids left today. Oh, I'll miss them....I LOVE having my little nieces and nephews around...screaming, yelling, breaking things, playing with things....and now they're gone.
They have a LONG trip back to California. I will need someone to bring their babies over to play now!

All the boys are doing great. No real drama to speak of today...THANK HEAVENS! Isaac is snoozing like an angel right now. He's just perfect.

Joe and I are just sitting back watching House...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Mandy said...

We didn't break anything!!!

We had fun and thanks again for everything. The kidos had a blast.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Okay.. we'll come over and play...



and... Oprah... she's not my favorite person anymore...
I used to wrongly worship her... for almost 20 years... then...
my eyes were opened to her about the time Magoo was born...

and especially now w/ the election...

Teresa said...

Kathy, I saw your little cowpoke neices and nephew at the church Trunk or Treat last night and I must say how ADORABLE the Cowgirl Tutu Costume was on Lauren! I cannot believe how much cuter YOURS is than the one on the "famous" toy stores website is!!! And theirs cost a WHOLE lot more!!! Good job!

jencooper said...

I want to come to Vegas to visit!! Please??

I am glad that things are going well. Of course Isaac is an angel - do you expect anything else?

<3,
Jennifer