We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I came home to take a quick nap...here are the pics taken so far. When I get back to the hospital...I'll finish posting what happened today from my cell phone...(so..please know that when words are misspelled or words are missing...i'm typing on my little phone...looking through contacts that SO need to be changed....I mean...I did win the spelling be in the 2nd grade..I know how to spell!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Oh Isaac,
You are such a beautiful baby. I know it's hard going through all of this. Mom and Dad will take real good care of you, and they will tell the doctors to fix everything and make it better. We ALL love you so much, and say our prayers that you will have a restful day. Tell Eli to get some of his books to bring to the hospital so mom can read to you.
Eli can read a little too!
We all love you.
Grandma Judy