We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, June 13, 2007






Happy Birthday to ELI!! I can't believe he's 5!!! He was my baby just a few months ago... Christy was in charge to buy a birthday cake. So..she took the kids and they picked out Power Ranger cupcakes...well, Eli doesn't eat chocolate cupcakes..and she only got 12. Now...Eli's middle name is CUPCAKE MONSTER...together..he and I can tackle a dozen in one day. Needless to say, Christy and her boys polished off the cupcakes today! I'll get Eli a big cake this weekend...and we'll finish it together!!! (I've given up on losing the baby weight...my sweet tooth is more important than a size 2 pair of pants!!!)
As for Isaac...we had some good times today and some bad times today...but, he's such a sweet angel. I checked his sats today..and they're steady in the low 70s. I talked to the nutritionist about Isaac and his slow weight gain. We made a plan to add one teaspoon of formula to his mix of breastmilk and rice cereal...we'll try that for a few days and see how his tummy takes it. She also told me to take his sats while he's feeding..maybe he's getting too low...that's why he's tiring out. I checked..and I got a reading in the low 60s. (which is BAD)...but, i'll try again tomorrow...and if I get the same reading, I'll call the cardiologist. Christy is still here..and I still can't talk about her because she has access to this blog...ha ha ha...she's doing good and the kids are semi-behaving! Eli opened up a few gifts...a few cards...he has no idea what wonderful things he'll get this weekend! (I can't wait!!!). I miss Christopher..i hope he's swimming like a fish, using sunscreen, and not getting into too much trouble! (he's becoming quite a prankster!). ***Check out Eli's blog to the right...I'm going to let him start taking the pics to post and we'll work on video blogs and maybe...one day...he'll do all the typing!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Mandy said...

That's great. I'm glad it's just not me having issues with Christy. Eli's blog is great. Let us know when Chris gets his. See all the cool things the boys are getting now that they have a baby brother.

I will come out soon. Take care and have a great weekend.

Mandy