We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, June 10, 2007



Let me start this post off by letting you know that my sweet Joseph has been picking on me for making so many movies instead of posting single pictures. Well, I've just been taking so many GREAT pictures, that I can't imagine not sharing them all with you! As you can tell from the first pictures, our day started off EARLY! Chris went off to camp at 5am. I miss him already...but, then I went upstairs later during the day...and...he better be glad that he's not around to answer for the mess he left! Eli and I went to church this morning while Joe stayed home with Isaac. (you need to know that whoever has Isaac duty...although he is sweet...he is not the easier task to undertake!). Isaac didn't take a single nap for Joe...he looked so relieved to see us finally walk in the door!
Joe spent the afternoon working on our SECRET PROJECT! Eli's getting a powerwheels Escalade for his birthday...and Joe is installing a cd player and speakers in it! (I don't know who's going to be more excited...Eli for his new ride...or Joe for the tunes it can play!). And to finish off the afternoon...and for your enjoyment...I give you Master Isaac actually enjoying a bath today (no screams or tears shed!). I was able to put my guys (including Joe) to bed before 10pm...a job well done!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Wow, it's almost 6:00 pm and this is the first time I have been on the computer today. Little Meghan went back to the doctor today. I sure am glad she did't give any of her germs to your boys.
Chris looks so grown up. Who would have know how fast he cleans up. They cut off ALL his hair!!! Eli could have done that for him.
I'm glad Isaac finally likes a bath. Just wait until you can put him in the tub with Eli. I'm sure they could do alot of destruction.
Chris is going to miss all of you while he is gone. He did great when he was here. I just don't know who he will have to listen to his non-stop conversations. That boy can talk! We know where he got if from too.....Grandma Cat!
Have a good evening, and give Eli and Isaac a big KISS.
MOM

Mandy said...

Isaac seems happier at the end of the pictures and not in the first few. Don't let mom fool you Chris gets his talking from her!! I will be sure to call Eli at midnight to tell him happy birthday!! Okay, maybe a little later. Take care and I'll talk to you soon. I'll let you know my schedule so that I can come for a weekend. (We will see if Meghan ever gets better and maybe I can bring her with me.)

Mandy