We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, June 29, 2007

I LOVED our night nurse and this g-tube!!! Isaac tolerated all of his feeds last night....so, maybe they will increase the volume today. We gave him a sponge bath about 3am. Aside from that....I got a lot of sleep!!! (considering it's hospital sleep). The nurse could just sneak in, change his diaper, and put his food in the tube.....and he would just keep snoozing!!! The only concern I have is that his sats did start dipping last night. He is not on oxygen, and they don't stay in the 60's very long.....but, they are dipping for a few seconds. Right now he is sound asleep hugging his turtle....soooo cute!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Baby Isaac,
Souonds like you are getting your act together. Good Job!!
Grandma Judy

T n T - K n K said...

Yaaaa!!! Love to hear that.
Kat & Joe....what time would you like me to come tomorrow & help with Laundry, floors, windows or whatever else you need done? No if and's or buts...i'm coming unless you guys would like to go to dinner or ANYTHING!! In that case I will take careful notes at the hospital while you guys are getting a moment together. I have blocked the whole weekend if you guys need me. I'll call later today :-)

T n T - K n K said...

Oh yeah..forgot to mention..I am healthy and all in my house are healthy too! Just thought you should know. I remember how was with the twins.