We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, June 08, 2007



I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. When Master Isaac finally fell asleep...I ran up the stairs to get some sleep also! Yesterday and today were long. Isaac was having a tough time with his feeds...which meant he was very cranky all day and night. (Now...he's still cute...but, cranky!). Isaac didn't have any doctor appointments yesterday, but today we took Christopher to get a physical for scout camp! After the physical, we stayed around the house and finally by mid-afternoon, Isaac took a full bottle and a good nap! Christopher spent the afternoon in the pool working on his snorkeling technique and Eli spent the day on the computer--he was working on school work until he found the "toys r us" website...and from then until bedtime he told us everything he NEEDED for his birthday! It's so nice having all the boys home again. I'm not sure what Eli will do next week while Chris is at camp. Tomorrow....poor Joe has to take the boys out for haircuts and to get all the odds and ends needed for camp. We all hope that Isaac eats and sleeps good tonight!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Mandy said...

If I don't get to talk with Chris please tell him to have fun!! Also, I'll be sure to call Eli next week for his birthday. Tell him his gift may be late!! I'm glad they are not getting to be to much for you yet. Don't forget I'm just 3.5 hours away if I need to come get Eli. I'm sure Eli and Seth could have fun spending some days together at preschool. Seth could show Eli how to jump off the diving board!! (just joking) Take care and please let me know if and when you could use a break.

Love ya,
Mandy

Grandma Judy said...

Kat,
Don't even consider it! ! Eli and Seth together could mean real TROUBLE! ! ! Wait til Mandy has a few days off, then let her stay at home with them! That would work.
I really missed the post yesterday. It's the one thing I look forward to each morning after I feed Meghan.
Make sure you have a good talk with Sto before he leaves for camp.
Remember now, he was at Grandma's for 3 weeks, so he's not use to any discipline. I'd hate for him to get into any trouble at camp!
Tell Eli to call me every day while Chris is gone. The two of us will plan out next vacation. I promised him a few days at the beach. He didn't want to leave last time.
Please try to have the blog expanded by the time Chris gets back. I want to see how he is at posting pics etc.
Oh, I ran across Sue's web site yesterday. Get on there and look at Dean when he was two. Looks alot like Master Eli.
Get some calories into Isaac. You can turn him into a real rolly polly.

MOM