We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, June 04, 2007


We had a great Monday!!! My GOOF TROOP is back....and our house is louder than ever!!! I was so excited to greet the boys at the airport...Eli looks like he has grown a foot and Chris looks like his hair has grown a foot!!! Now, it's time to get back into the groove. School work will resume tomorrow morning at our house...and I will try to get the boys out of bed before noon. Thanks a million mom for watching them...I'm sure your cabinets are bare and they have left their mark all over your house and car. (What a handsome group of boys I have...I could have never imagined that I would have been blessed with such special angels.) Joe and I are the luckiest parents!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm glad you are all happy. Also, it's a miracle that Chris is being so good. He must be affraid that he won't get to go camping this week. Take care and tell Eli that I will send him is Escalade as soon as I find a box for it. (You get the real one and I'll send him a remote control one!!

Have a great week. Tell joe thanks for everything and also tell the boys thanks for being good on the flight.

mando

Grandma Susie said...

You are so right!!! They are very handsome and why wouldn't they be -you guys are doing a great job with them. Thanks for posting the group shot :) We love you all. Mom

Grandma Judy said...

I awoke this morning to a quiet house...a real quiet house. There were no pizza plates in the sink, and the last of Eli's cake remained on the counter top. There were no toys on the floor to trip over, and no pillows on the floor.
The desk was just as I left it last night, and no electronic gizmos were in sight...not even stray wires coming from the outlets. Then it hit me, MY BOYS ARE GONE ! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. The house is quiet.
Yes Mandy, Meghan is here....she slept in late. She's doing just fine.
Kat, you take care of the boys and don't be to tough on them. Give them a few days to get back in to your routine. Remember now, they have been on "Grandma time", so they will stay up til midnight and not get up til noon. They will not want to eat real food. And Eli is probably about ready for another cake. I didn't know the boy could eat so much. They did drink their 2 gallons of milk a week. Chris ate between 42 and 50 frozen pizza's while he was here.
All the while, real meals were cooked each day. What can I say....life at Grandma's ! ! They are going to miss it.
I'm still waiting til next year when maybe Isaac can come out and
experience some excitement!
I'm glad the three boys are back together, and no bruises or injuries for any of them. I hope they arrived germ free. Chris told me he was putting Eli in the bath tub as soon as he got home. Maybe Eli washed all the germs down the drain.
Give all three boys a hug and kiss for me. Tell Eli I'm crying just a little bit, not alot. He was worried that I might cry when he left!
Love you all. And just in case I forget tomorrow morning, hope you have a Happy Anniversary tomorrow!
MOM

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

What handsome boys!