We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, June 29, 2007

It' almost midnight...and i already have 2 hours of sleep under my belt!! Isaac is only taking Tylenol at the moment. He just finished a 45cc bottle .... all by mouth. YEAH for Isaac!!! The real reason for this post is to let you know that after Isaac eats...we leave his g-tube open to "vent" (to let the air out of his tummy--he can't burp now)... Well, the tube let out a man sized burp...and FREAKED me out!!! I didn't know who was in here making those sounds! Just thought I'd humor you...it's too funny!! Good night....

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Kathy, thanks for that funny, we needed to know that you can still laugh and find humor in your day to day life at the hospital. I tell you, everytime I see all those sweet pictures of our little Isaac, my heart just bends and twists for him! Let him know that we love him and can't wait until he's home again with NO IV'S . . . You and Joe are an inspiration to us!!! We love you also.

We'll be on the road today but both have our cell phones so please call if either of you just need a diversion.
Hugs and Kisses all around.

Grandma Judy said...

Good job Kat! Get that boy eating.
I'm glad things are working as they should. Maybe he is on the mend now from this hurdle. It's sad to know though that there are more to come.

Keep him smiling!!
MOM