We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, June 24, 2007

We had a much better night last night. Isaac did not eat...therefore, there was no reflux. His fever has dropped, but his heartrate is increasing too high more frequently. It's noon, and he's had two bottles....and the reflux has returned. He just screamed himself to sleep in my arms....so sad. The doc last night said that the rolling of his eyes (when he couldn't control them) was how much pain that he was in. The cardiologist came by this morning....didn't seem concerned about his fast heart rate. The GI doc came and talked to me about the stomach surgery. They just came in and did a chest xray to make sure none of this is getting in his lungs. They are adding an additional reflux drug to his mix to try and settle him......ok, It's now 5pm, and Joe's at the hospital and I came home to take a nap. But, the xrays did come back and show clear lungs. Isaac was asleep when i left Joe, but when i just called, he said that Isaac was having the bad episodes again....it will be another LONG night and surgery will now most likely be scheduled. I'm off to the hospital.....I will post again when I have new news or a free moment...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Hey Joe and Kat,
You know as a grandma, I have very strong opinions, and I usually voice them. This is to let you know that whatever you decide to do with Baby Isaac I am behind you 100%. I may ask you a thousand questions, and I may be sad, but I think that you are able to make capable decisions as to what is best for your child. I trust your decisions. I am just thankful that
both of you have the intelligence and patience to go through this.
MOM