We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, June 09, 2007



It just cracks Isaac up when you say "Oh" to him! It's too cute!
It has been one BUSY Saturday! I took Eli and Chris to get haircuts this morning (yes..that means that Chris has short hair!). Then, Joe and I switched and I stayed with Isaac and he took the boys out for the day to get all of Christopher's camping supplies. (They all barely fit in his bag). He's got snorkeling gear, a wet suit, cameras...everything he needs to have a blast! (Eli was upset because he didn't get a wetsuit...poor Eli!). It's getting late...and we're still packing odds and ends and getting the house put back in order. Joe has to take Christopher to church at 5am to meet up with the troop! (I'll still be snoozing...if I'm so lucky!). I'll try to persuade Joe into taking the camera and snapping some pics of Chris and his first week long camping trip away from us....oh..I'm going to CRY!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute Kat. I'm sure Chris will have a blast on his trip. Eli will have a good week. I'm sure just hanging out with you and Isaac will be fun. Maybe you should just have Joe bring home a birthday cake for him everyday. That made him happy in NC. Eli could just eat cake all day and would be fine! I'll get his card out this week and also the car I owe him!!

Mandy

Grandma Judy said...

Hello Everyone,
I call Chris last night to tell him Grandma said to stay away from the bears, and to put his food up so the bears can't get it.....advice from a great grandma!
She also said that if anyone were to get lost on this trip that it would probably be Chris. She said she can just see him wandering off in the woods! No...not OUR Chris.

It's nice to see Isaac so alert and happy. He has it made, mom or dad by his side 24 hours a day.

Have Eli give me a call when he gets bored. Just start him cooking Cupcakes on Monday, Brownies on Tuesday, Popcorn Balls on Wednesday, Rice Krispie treats on Thursday, Choc. Chip Cookies on Friday....etc. He LOVES to cook, and eat!

MOM