We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, June 16, 2007




What a SATURDAY!!! It's mom's birthday...Grandma Judy turned 35 today!!! (that's what she told Eli anyway!)...I hope you had a great birthday mom! Christopher came home tonight!!! He was tan and more handsome than ever!!! I'll get him to start his blog tomorrow and start telling you all his stories! Now...to sweet Isaac. He had a pretty good day. He still doesn't like that oxygen tube in his nose...but, I'm figuring out how to trick him and calm him down faster. We're all starting to get into a schedule and some type of normalcy. I was looking in files yesterday and found Eli's infant records. When Eli was 2 months old, he weighed in at 11.5 pounds...and my little Isaac weighed in at 9lbs at his 2 month check up (and remember, Isaac was born the biggest baby of all!!!)...I've got to put some fat rolls on my little guy! That's why I'm eating so many brownies...in hopes that the extra sugar and fat get into him (ha ha ha...that's just what I tell myself everytime I take a bite!!!). Really...Isaac is doing as good as he gets...and I have no complaints!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

What precious pictures - Hopefully Isaac will get use to his new little accessories soon :) Kathy we love your reasoning for the brownies, have one for us while your at it. And please extend a Happy Belated Birthday to your mom from Dean and I. We love you all!!! Kisses to the boys. XXX

Grandma Judy said...

Kat,
I still think I need some of that oxygen! He looks so sweet.

I'm so glad Sto is home so Eli can have someone to pal around with. I know how much he missed his big brother.

Hope Joe had a great Father's Day.

Oh, did Eli get another cake? ? ?
MOM