We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, June 22, 2007

It's 11am and the cardiologist just did an echo. They decided to do the heart cath today at 330. That takes 5-6 hours and he will be put on a ventilator. I will post again tonight after he comes off the vent. I had to help hold him down to get the iv...so sad....i don't know if i'll be ready for heart surgery.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

I called and had his name put on the temple list.
Anything else I can do?
Fed-Ex out Sto and ELi.
MOM

Grandma Judy said...

I wish you well little one. We will be saying our prayers.
Grandma