We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm home and sweet Joe is taking the night-shift at the hospital so that I can get some rest. (Now...he should have it easy because Isaac is on Morphine for the next 24 hours...hopefully, he'll sleep the night away!)

I set these pictures to happier music....I don't mean to make you sad! Isaac is doing remarkably well...and we can't wait to bring him home. I am SO pleasantly surprised at how well his g-tube looks and his scars from the fundoplication. It's nice to know that he'll only need tylenol for minimal discomfort tomorrow! I can't wait to take our first class in "Learning how to feed through the tube without getting grossed out or making a mess!"....I will definately take notes!!! I've already told Chris and Eli that they're going to learn how to also! (That would make a cute family picture!)

I hope we all have a good night sleep...Joe, Isaac, and myself (of course)....I see nothing but good things happening tomorrow!

These are the pictures from yesterday and today after his surgery. He's still on the venilator...don't worry...they're just letting his little heart rest..they are waiting for him to wake up on his own!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

I can't wait to hear how Joe's night went at the hospital.

Isaac, those were wonderful pictures, and yes you really are our little sunshine. Eli likes for everyone to sing that song to him because he is our little sunshine also.

Hope you have a good day today. Be patient with mom as she tries to hold you and feed you. I know she will be very careful. Make sure dad gets lots of pictures.

Love you very much.
Grandma Judy