We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, June 03, 2007



What a wonderful night we had last night! Isaac slept for a 5 hour stretch!!! When he woke up and wanted to eat...I could have stayed up for the rest of the day with him. (I can't remember the last time I slept that long!) We had a lazy day at home today. I love reporting no real major events! I talked to the boys in NC...and I just hope they make it home and leave all the germs of our sick nieces and nephews there!!! (Poor Olivia, Maggie Moo, Carter, and Lauren are all sick...Eli knows to wash his hands often...and to run from the babies!) ha ha ha...I gave him that advice! Enjoy the silly pictures...we had nothing else to do with our time today.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

You're getting really good at this blogging! YOu need to make one for everybody. We will be glad to send family photos.

I will certainly miss MY BOYS when they leave tomorrow. Eli is still wanting to stay 3 or 4 more weeks.
Three birthday cakes in 3 weeks....what more can you ask for!

I guess I'll have Meghan here to fill in their space. She won't eat nearly as much though. And I won't have to share my computer, chair, and tv time. I'll really miss them though. Eli is planning on coming back with Mandy in 3 weeks.
Be sure to put that on your schedule. June 23rd...that's the date!
MOM