We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, June 01, 2007




It's the first day of JUNE!!! I can't believe how hot it was today...even if I could take Isaac out, I wouldn't have gone anywhere today! Happy Birthday to Carrie and Ed!!!
Isaac and I had a regular day. No real problems to speak of. Negotiations are still underway...as he will not adhere to the sleep schedule that I have provided for him. Mandy made it to mom's house...and the boys have already changed their flights with Mandy to fly back on Monday instead of Saturday!!! (I can't wait to see them!). I need to just tell you one cute thing about Isaac (so that I remember to tell him when he's older)... When I need to change his diaper (just a wet one), he screams and screams! But, if it's a poop diaper, that little guy will just lay there and smile! (go figure!?) I know that wasn't anything that you needed to know to get through the day...but, just a little insight into the World of Isaac! We hope you all have a great weekend! (and I hope that Joe and I have a good weeked!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Each day we are going to call and see if the boys can stay just one more day! I can't believe Mandy moved it on up to Monday. We are still working on the 3 extra weeks Eli wants to stay! ! !

Give Isaac a kiss. Maybe next summer he can come and stay for 3 weeks! ! !

MOM