We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, June 22, 2007

OK all you die-hard Isaac followers....It's now Friday night in fabulous Las Vegas! Joe is exhausted and is heading home to put the boys to bed and try to get some sleep. Isaac is confined to his bed until midnight....so it's a good thing that he's on pain meds that have knocked him out...because we can't feed him lying down (remember...it comes out the nose if he isn't sitting straight up). His heart rate looks good and his sats are only dipping here and there. I hope he can stay sleeping until midnight! The heart cath went good, I can't type all the details on my cell phone...but, the pulmonary artery is growing good on one side, but not the other. The stent is working and isn't constricted. We can confirm that this is not our favorite hospital and will drive to Stanford if another heart cath is needed. I know that you all want to see pictures..but, posting from my cell is all I can give you right now. I am taking pics, so when I go home, I will upload them all. Thanks for following our butterball...and if you have the permission to view this blog, then we must like you....so thanks for all your support and we love you all!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

OK, it's 10:49 my time. I haven't called for 12 hours now. I want to know how my little one did last night. Would someone PLEASE wake up and give me a call. I know it's early out there, but somebody has to be awake. STO...where are you?
Grandma