We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dr. Mayman was such a SWEETIE to check on us today! and .....the fluid around his heart is almost gone!!! We'll have another check up towards the end of next week...but, Isaac is great!!! (although, a little on the cranky side...but, great!)
Everyone...have a great weekend! I don't expect any crazy happenings over the weekend!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Big Boy Isaac! You're doing just Great!! Keep up the good work.
Grandma

Mandy said...

Everyone, Kat didn't get pictures today because she was once again shopping online. Okay, it was just for groceries but she's gettig back into the swing of things slowly.

Love ya Kat

Mandy

T n T - K n K said...

Kathy, I love your hair cut...very becoming on you. Little Isaac is just as cute as pie, I'm just going to squeeze those little cheeks. Is Sir Isaac up for visitors yet? We are out of church by 9:30am, will give you a call then. Have a wonderful relaxing evening. So glad you guys are home. Joe, up for a Krispy Kreme breakfast?

Mandy said...

Just so everyone didn't misunderstand me on the last post, i made another comment saying how nice my sister looks and that she can wear clothes other then childrens clothes now. Kathy has always been so tiny and now she has weight on her. She looks healthier and it's a good thing. Why do you think I keep sending cookies! Sorry if you miss understood me Kat. You can beat me for it in Sept.. I'll give you my Maggie Moo if that will make it better.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

So happy about the ECHO....
and Madny...
we know you're just givin your sister some "sister LOVE"

you guys are all so cute...

Big heart hugs.
Me