We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, August 03, 2007

Here are the pictures that we took before Isaac went back! Now...we just wait! They're hoping to be finished by 6:00...we'll see! We did get to talk to Dr. Hanley...and he made all of my worries fade. He was SO nice and explained this procedure and the next...we're in GREAT hands!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Told ya!

Okay.. I'm here at 6:00 to check...
I'll be back...
we had to wait between 45 minutes and an hour after surgery before we could go back to see our little man...

I'm sooo happy for you guys.

The Portas said...

The pic of you kissing him is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

Teary eyes....you guys are so strong.