We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

***Due to popular demand....here are pictures of one of the cutest kids around!***


I need more room to stretch!


Do I want my hand or the pacifier?? Decisions...decisions...


What??


Don't tell Mark (speech therapist)....but, here's a taste of sweet potatoes!!! YUMMY!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

cute!

Grandma Judy said...

Oh little chubby pie. It really looks like he is growing! He's so cute....I know, that's what ALL grandma's say.

I guess your boys are back now. Make sure Eli sings the Cuppy cake song.

Maybe things will get back to normal now at the Roller house!

The Portas said...

What a chubster. I love it!

It looks like Isaac is trying to gnaw on his hand like Elijah loves to do.

Thanks for posting some pics! Got my Isaac fix for the day.

Mandy said...

Make sure you take pics tonight of all your boys together. You can include Joe if you want.

Mandy