We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, August 03, 2007

We knew that you had the POWER Dr. Mayman!!! They just called and told us to be at the hosptital at 11am!!!!
Fingers crossed, prayers said, blessings given....and behind the ears are clean!!! We're ready!!!
I'll take the laptop and camera and post once he's taken back!! (I'm not sure what time they're trying to start the surgery...but, being at the hospital itself is a great first step!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

T n T - K n K said...

So glad to hear this news! I will be sending you some reading material to pass the time by via your e-mail.

Thoughts & Prayers of Baby Isaac & you all today.

Sams Family

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Ohhh.... goodie....

good luck guys....

The Portas said...

YAY! Best of luck. I'll keep praying..

Mandy said...

Okay. I guess I'll tell you now. The order of cookies will be there before 3 pm so Isaac can have some for a snack when he is done. I have off the rest of the day and the weekend and I really don't mind coming out. Take care and I'll try once again not to text you. Dad is actually pretty good at keeping me updated! We love ya.
Mandy