We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, August 22, 2007



Isaac had another good day. We have nothing new to report...just a fat, happy baby!!! Eli and Chris are home....our world is GREAT!!! We do see the cardiologist and the pediatrician tomorrow...so, I'll have doctor updates to give tomorrow night. If I haven't told everyone....we LOVE all of you and wouldn't be able to get through all of this without the support of our friends and family.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

We're off to Beaver tomorrow morning...

BB on Sunday night.....

have a good one...

we had no power here for 7 hours yesterday....it was not fun w/ no air or fans or computer or tv or microwave...
I am soooo dependent on electricity.

Good thing we weren't still on 24/7 oxygen... the power company said this fancy letter I signed was only to protect us he were ever to fall beind on our bills...
GEEZ! Nice huh.. they wouldn't care about my baby being on ox.. they only care about their money.

SUGGS FAMILY said...

I have been following Isaac for a while now - what a cute boy he is!!! And man is he pink or what!? So glad he is doing well.
Heart Hugs,
Becky Suggs

Grandma Judy said...

Yep,
That's MY baby. He's looking more and more like me everyday!

The Portas said...

Fat and happy is wonderful!! YAy! And oh my, how cute is that first picture!? I love it.

Samantha said...

Hi Kathy-

Isaac looks just adorable--and those cheecks must get a bite or two daily from you!

I looked into massages at the hospital on Saturday, but could not find any...so I guess a mommy can have great hair but a stressed out back!

Hugs,
Samantha

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Just came back to check on his pediatrician appointment!!!!!!!!


He's sooooo adorable!

Mandy said...

I can' believe that he fits in the craddle. I remember when you got it just so Maggie Moo Moo could spend the weekend with you. She would have only fit in it for w few days. Isaac must be a tiny litle guy still. Try to put him up to something so that we can see how long he his.