We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, August 13, 2007

fyi...
We have a good day nurse...and she checked Isaac's IV and it's still good !!! Gray skies are going to clear up!! (I'll just keep singing that in my head...) Isaac is currently surrounded by his stuffed animals (he really hugs them while he sleeps)...and he's snoozing!!! (this is a time when I LOVE the g-tube) He's still taking 85cc's every 2 hours!! I'll keep plumping him up (I shouldn't be the only one here gaining weight!!!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I don't see the dino!! Seth is going to be sad!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Oh goodie...

is Raji~moto there?

Kathy said...

Raji is here...Thank goodness!! The one on duty this weekend was nice...but, she asked why I didn't get his fundo reversed if that was the cause of the wretching...need I say more??

I've met SO many wonderful nurses...but, we've also gotten the short end of the stick sometimes and gotten one that's TOO new or is nice, just has no common sense. Oh well...no one's perfect (although..we have met a few who are!)...we're almost outta here!!!
YIPPIE!

The Portas said...

GOOD nurses make all the difference in the world. I'm so glad you have a good one today.

I think I stop by this site a hundred times per day just so I can look at that sweet Isaac face. :)

Grandma Judy said...

Kat,
Glad things are better. Be thankful for the Good nurses when you get them....and as for the other ones...just realize that they are obviously still learning.
Maybe you could help teach them some things.

Keep smiling Babe, I know you can!
MOM

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

WELL.... ARE YOU COMING HOME TOMORROW????????????????

brookebunker said...

He looks so good Kathy, I am sorry you have dumb nurses. I hope you get to go home this week.