We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Isaac and his tube...
Well...I can almost see out of my glasses!
Do you like my Yo Gabba Gabba t-shirt....it's Brobee!
I'm getting a little big for my bouncy seat...I don't know what I'll do
if the folks take it away!!!


We had a VERY BUSY day!!! First and foremost...***New Kids on the Block*** are going on a reunion tour!!! I can't believe it...I HAVE to go...even if I take Isaac, the O2 tank, and the feeding pump along!!!

Ok...we had NO appointments today, Chris went to school like a champ...and Eli stayed home AGAIN and talked my head off! We made rice krispy treats, ate all the rice krispy treats, and Isaac didn't want any (of course).

So...what did I do all day...why don't you take a look at these pics!

I made my very first Tu Tu!!!
And Isaac was a sweetie and tried it on for me!!!
I'm giving this one to Megan (my red-headed niece!)

Isn't that the cutest. Our kids are going to KILL us when they're older and read all the things we say about them and the silly pics that we take of them!!

***Could everyone please start the prayers for a few of my heart baby friends and their parents. First we have Elijah....he has a big surgery scheduled in 2 weeks, and he's sick right now and stressing him parents out! Second, we have Emma...who's been re-re-rescheduled for her big surgery for 4/11...and of course she too likes to stress her parents out. Third, I have a new heart mama friend, Bethany, who's little Macy Jane goes in for a heart cath tomorrow (4/3)..I've put a link to her page on the right.
As for our heart cath...we're trying to gets Isaac's MRI of his brain and spine scheduled for the same day as the cath...so, they're hoping to call us next week to work out the schedule.

Joe...he's working his little bum off...I don't know how he keeps his pants up!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

14 comments:

Mandy said...

Kathy, I'll call mom and see if she'll take us to see NKOTB again. If she did it when we were teenagers then she should do it while we are adults.

As for the tutu, it looks better then mine. I used light pink and light purple on mine. Meghan is going to love all this girly stuff. Dan just sits here and shakes his head.

Tell Isaac I owe him so toys for being the model. Tell him thanks for me and give him a kiss.

Samantha said...

OMG, Poor Isaac! What a cute tutu! He seems to like it...maybe put him in there and then try a rice krispie treat? Love the pictures as always! He is just adorable, and it looks like he may be looking straight with the glasses on this time around. I hope that you have a fantastic day today and I will let you know what the doctor says this afternoon!

Love ya!
Samantha

P.S. You have me laughing about Joe...go buy him a belt! Seriously though, what a great guy to work so hard...it is wonderful what the daddy's do to support their families.

Samantha said...

One more thing...you will need to tell me how you made that tutu...I want to make some for Leah (and the boys) to dress up in :)

Sarah said...

Issac - you look so cute in your glasses - even with the tutu on! NKOTB - me too!!! My husband thinks I'm joking but, if their tour makes it through our town like it did back in 1990, I'm so there.

The Portas said...

Joe, keep your pants up! Your wife doesn't want a husband without a butt.

The tutu is great! Isaac is such a good tutu model.

I met one of the NKOTB guys once at a bar in Omaha. Joey McIntyre?? Does that sound right? I remember that he thought very highly of himself and he was pretty upset that I wasn't swooning over him.

Isaac, you look so freaking cute in your glasses...and you're getting so tall!

Take care, you guys! I hope you can get the cath/MRI scheduled soon. xoxoxoxox

Thanks for the prayer request for our man.

Colin's Blog said...

Love the glasses Isaac! Will keep the prayers coming for everyone. It was great to have everyone praying for Colin when he was in the hospital. Hoping that you get all of Isaac's tests scheduled for the same day-it will be great to get everything over with all at once. Boston did Colin's cath/MRI on the same day and it worked out well.

Ok-what's this about NKOTB??? The fact that they were popular when I was in junior high and that they are going on a reunion tour makes me feel really old!!

Melanie

Grandma Judy said...

No, no more NKOTB for me. Weren't these the guys that I carried you and your friends to the hotel where they were staying to LURK around? And THEN to the mall to see them and then to the concert?
NO, I've had enough of them. It's YOUR turn to take your angels to see them. Mandy will always go with you!

Isaac does look darling in the tutu. I want to see it on Eli. Perhaps one for Joe? You could always make one for Chris in his team colors to wear on his head!

I wonder if Isaac can really SEE with those glasses?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Maybe N'Sync and the Backstreet boys will go on tour with NKOTB and it can be a Boy Band Extravaganza!!! How fun would that be!!!!

Love the tutu! I've got pics close to that of poor little Jacob, too, since Steph & Morgan seem to enjoy dressing him up in Steph's old dresses. Priceless video of him and a purse, too!! You're right...these boys are gonna kill us someday!!

Yea for Joe! I never,ever see Scott since he works all the time to keep us going over here, too! We love our hard-workin' husbands!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

~Cindy

James said...

Isaac your a DOLL! Your mama just has to make do with ALL THE BOYS AND NO GIRLS!!! Don't worry, maybe it will phase out soon :)
The tutu looks good; did you get that idea off of Etsy? There is another website/store that she does her own and also sells them on etsy. I wrote it down a while back, but don't know where it is right now. Did you get Isaac any more colors besides green for his glasses. He is so cute with them :) Love, Abby

James said...

Isaac your a DOLL! Your mama just has to make do with ALL THE BOYS AND NO GIRLS!!! Don't worry, maybe it will phase out soon :)
The tutu looks good; did you get that idea off of Etsy? There is another website/store that she does her own and also sells them on etsy. I wrote it down a while back, but don't know where it is right now. Did you get Isaac any more colors besides green for his glasses. He is so cute with them :) Love, Abby

The Jones Family said...

LOVE IT!

jencooper said...

Oh oh!! Pick me!! Pick me!! The very first concert I ever attended was NKOTB with Tiffany. Man, I was so cool. I will totally go with you. "O-o-o-oo o-o-oo o-o-ooo the right stuff." Do I get bonus points because I can do the dance too?

Isaac looks super cute in his glasses. I love the hair. What a cutie pie!

Okay - Gracie NEEDS a tutu. Seriously - how much would you charge me to make that for my little darling?? I might need more than one!

<3,
Jen

Kelly said...

I'm totally laughing here. We all must be the same age because NKOTB was my very first concert too! I can't believe they are doing a reunuion tour! Oh, Joey was my favorite!

Okay, your little man looks so old in his glasses. It looks like his eyes aren't "wondering" as much now.

Looks like you've got plenty of blackmail photos when you need leverage with your boys later in life! You crack me up!!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Glasses are too cute... and that tutu!!

Oh boy.