We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

****Don't be scared of the pics...just a heart check up!!!****


BUT...I forgot to tell you.  Isaac has ANOTHER bottom tooth coming in!!!  That's 2 down...how many to go???   YEAH ISAAC!! (poor thing...his chest hurts, his ears hurt, and his mouth hurts...he's such a trooper!!!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey, I forgot to tell you. Meghan only weights 23 lbs. Isaac is going to out grow her in a few months. We just have little monsters. Tell Isaac that she has almost all of her teeth so he better get the rest of his.

Christy said...

You and Mandy need to start sneaking some bacon into those kids diets, Catherine is only 3 months old and already in stage 3 diapers and 9 month cloths
Send the babies here and I'll put some fat rolls on them.

Christy

Mandy said...

I like it!!! Good job.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Yes, I do think of chocolate when I come to the blog now...

yum...

wow.. very nice Kathy girl.

Kelly said...

Love the new look! I like the picture at the top... very sweet. Yeah, that disclaimer about, "don't worry, it's just a check up" would have been good yesterday. I was worried he was in the hospital again. Sounds like things are moving along. Hope everyone is feeling better.